We specialize in Kitchen and Bath remodels. Our services include structural upgrades and repairs, moving walls, moving showers etc, plumbing, electric, flooring, painting, window replacement and most anything you would like to have done to your home.
Remodeling projects come in all sizes and price ranges. It can be as simple as upgrading baseboards and a fresh coat of paint, replacing your old single pane windows with energy efficient dual glazed windows, or adding cabinets and bookshelves to your family room. Even the largest remodel can be done in affordable steps. Our staff are professionals in planning, estimating, and making your remodeling plans a reality. We will work with you to develop a plan that fits your needs, style and budget.
How do I get started with a remodeling project with Generation Contracting?
- Contact us via phone (800) 377-9914 or e-mail us to set up an appointment.
- An Estimator will contact you first and than meet with you at our showroom or at your home to discuss your needs and get a first hand look at the home.
- Depending on the scope and complexity of the remodeling project, we will present various design solutions and discuss options that will meet your expectations, needs, and budget.
- Once you are happy with the final design solution we will provide you with a detailed estimate and specifying quantities and materials you have chosen.
- We will also present a Contract to you for your signature that will include a payment schedule and job schedule.
What happens after I choose Generation Contracting as my contractor?
- Once the contract is signed your Estimator meets with you and the Project Manager that has been assigned to your project. They will meet at the project site to review the scope of work and schedule.
- Your Construction Project Manager will provide you with more details on the job process and schedule. We want you to be as informed as possible. The more you know the better you will feel throughout your project.
- We start construction by asking you to remove any personal items such as artwork so that they don't get damaged during work. We will use protective coverings on floorings and put up plastic barrier to keep dust to a minimum.
- The Construction Project Manager will provide world class customer service and work to keep your job moving on a timely basis.
- Upon completion of your project, you will be asked to sign a notice of completion followed by a small questionnaire. If your job was permitted, you will receive your approved signed permit card to keep for your records. We use these certificates to indicate that the contract is complete and show the warranty period. The qustionnaire is used to help us improve our services.
Do I need to have a set of drawings before I contact you?
No, drawings are not needed, but are recommened before you contact us. We can help you design and budget your project. Each project is unique and will require a different approach to design, planning, and budget. Some projects may require a full set of plans and building permit, others may not.
Do you have different brands of products for me to look at?
Yes, we offer, porcelain tile, hardwood flooring, vinyl flooring, and kitchen cabinetry. We work with numerous material suppliers to make sure you have the widest range of products, styles, and colors to choose from. We invite you to schedule an appointment to visit our display room to look at samples of materials.
Do I need to move out when remodeling?
In most cases you do not need to move out of your home. We want our customers to be able to live at home even when the house is being remodeled. We take pride in offering our customers flexible solutions, something that makes us unique towards our competitors.
Do you provide Conditional and Unconditional Lien releases?